VTC Academy of Digital Content and Technology – VTC Academy is the official training unit of the Multimedia Corporation – VTC. Over 6 years of construction and development, VTC Academy is proud to be the leading company in the field of “Digital Content and Technology Training” in Vietnam. VTC Academy builds a learning pathway towards career development.
The curriculum is constantly updated, keeping abreast of the global technology flow, training flexibly according to each module, meeting the recruitment needs of enterprises. Students experience the best values to satisfy their passion and develop their careers.
VTC Academy announces the Admission of long-term training program in 2019 as follows:
|Full-Stack Web Development||2 years||1000 students|
|Mobile Application Development||2 years|
|Game Development||2 years|
|Digital Graphic Design||2 years|
|3D Modeling for Game & Film||2 years|
|3D Animating for Game & Film||2 years|
|Visual Effects||2 years|
- Students who want to build their careers in the field of Digital Content in particular, Information Technology in general.
- Game / Mobile App Developers, 3D Design / Visual Effects want to standardize or enhance their expertise.
- Managers and experts who want to update and enhance knowledge / skills about new technology.
- University – College students: Direct entry
- High school students:
- High school graduated
- If the student is in grade 12, the average score of 1st semester should be > = 5.0
- Complete admission procedures as required by VTC Academy
Register and apply for admission:
- 1. Online registration: Candidates who are not in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City can register online here. Candidates should fill in completely and correctly the email address so that the Academy can provide the necessary information.
- 2. Direct registration: Students can also register to apply for admission directly at the admissions counseling office of the Academy.
- Hanoi Branch: 4th Floor – VTC Online Building, 18 Tam Trinh Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
- Ho Chi Minh City Branch: 2nd Floor – The Emporium Tower, 184 Le Dai Hanh, Ward 15, District 11, Ho Chi Minh City
- 3. After registering (in the above 2 forms), VTC Academy’s Admissions department will contact to counsel and guide.
Application documents includes:
- 01 Registration form for long-term training program (Download)
- Admission notice (provided by VTC Academy)
- 01 certified copy of High School Diploma or equivalent (It’s possible to submit Certificate of 1st Semester’s Final Grade of 12th grade from 5.0 or higher of the currently studying high school if not yet graduated from high school at the time of registration) (Subjects 1; 2; 3).
- Certificate of being a student of the currently studying trade school, college or university. (Subject 2).
- 02 certified copies of ID card / Passport.
- 04 3 x 4 photos (Insert into an envelope, write full name and date of birth on the back of the photos and outside of the envelope).
- 01 copy of Curriculum Vitae (Certified by the local, school or work unit).
- Tuition receipt (Issued by VTC Academy).
- Detailed tuition schedule table (Issued by VTC Academy, signed by the candidate).
Application deadline for 1st period/2020: before May 23, 2020