We know that personal information privacy and security is important to you, so we are committed to doing our best to protect your privacy. Security policy describes how personal information is collected and processed when you use VTC Academy’s service. When you consent to use the service, it means that you completely agree with this security policy. We may modify the contents of these regulations and policies at any time.
- Purpose and scope of information collection
In order for the VTC Academy system to easily communicate with you and answer your questions, you need to provide your personal information. We may collect personal information from the following sources:
- Information indicated on the application form for counseling, enrollment, or other information forms (including name, contact address, telephone number, etc.)
- Information from the organization of consumer reports and research.
- Information provided by people who visit this website and from individuals participating in VTC Academy contests or programs.
- Scope of use of information
We use your personal information to:
– Provide information, services and support as requested.
– Send a notification email of our representative programs, events.
- Storing and preserving information
We store and process your personal information on the server, we protect it by means of physical and electronics protection, including: firewall, encrypted data and applicable procedures in accordance to the information security law. VTC Academy enforces physical access control into the information, and we only allow access to personal information for employees who need it to fulfill their job responsibilities in serving your legitimate interests.
- Location of the information collection unit
Your information is collected and managed by Technology and Digital Content Academy VTC – managing and operating VTC Academy system unit is carried out at the head office.
- Fix and update information
You can access, fix and update information on your website by logging in and using administrative features. We are absolutely not responsible for the accuracy and legality of the information you post on the website.
- Information security commitment
We are committed not to provide your personal information (which we collected in section 1) to any third party. However, we may disclose your personal information in certain circumstances below:
– We have your consent to disclose the information
– The third party that you authorize or give permit to, has requested us to provide your personal information
– In accordance with legal requirements or from a relevant agency or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or pursuant to the law.
– Protect the rights, interests, property, and safety of anyone else
– For other third parties with whom we have joint ventures or associates to provide the above services of Vtc.edu.vn or new services related to Vtc.edu.vn
In addition to the cases above but not limited to, we will not disclose your personal information to any other third party unless we truly believe that this disclosure is necessary to prevent physical or mental damages caused by criminal activity factors.